We accept all major insurances but are not currently accepting new Medicaid or Medicare HMO patients. We are Medicare participating providers.
Please bring your insurance card with you for each visit and notify our front desk with any insurance coverage updates before your appointment. Failure to do so may result in full payment if we are unable to verify your Health Insurance at the time of your visit.
At check-in we will:
- Require co-pays and applicable fees related to your office visit or past due fees.
- Full payment is expected if we are unable to verify your Health Insurance at the time of your visit.
- Full payment at the time of your office visit if you do not have Health Insurance.
- Full payment for all vaccinations and procedures not covered by insurance.
- NOTE: No shows, missed appointments and late cancellations (within 24 hours) result in a $25 fee. Please call us at 757-622-6520 if you will be unable to make a scheduled appointment.
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- Notify you via mail of the balance owed. We accept all usual forms of payment such as credit cards, checks and cash. Prompt payment helps us keep costs down.
- You may contact our billing department at 757-622-6520.